01) Special Interests – Don’t Need It (Dan X Mix)
02) d-t3ch – When It Was Good
03) d-t3ch – Swing And A Miss
04) Corduroy Mavericks – What Good Is Music (Wattie Green Mix)
05) Sonny Fodera – Spooky
06) Aretha Franklin – A Little Respect (Discotizer’s Jacked Up Remix)
07) Filthy – I’m Yours
08) The Shuffle Club – Late Night Cats (House Inspectors Mix)
09) Demarkus Lewis – Coke A Cola
10) Retrodance – Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough (Aerial Perazzoli Mix)
11) Jazzmopper J – Round My Way
12) Kinky Movement – Clowning Around
13) The French Connection – Hot Steppa
14) Sonny Fodera – DJ Saved My Life
15) Cryda Luv – Sing Sing (Go Go Bizkitt! Remix)
16) Corey Steers – Hazey Dayz
17) The Sound Diggers – Bearnajackity
Archive for January 2012
Shekuza is a Techno DJ/Producer from Slovenia. His main interests are sound design for stop motion animation, playing keyboards for Moveknowledgement and recently working on a live electronic project including drums, synth and vocal, called Ewok. He is also known as a producer of local rock, hip-hop and dub acts. Under his Shekuza moniker he delivers dark and driving techno, ready for the dance floor.
Hijack is a House DJ/Producer from UK. He is known for making funk-fuelled house music with heavy beats and huge grooves. His distinct sound fuses house and techno with a variety of influences, from the funky loops of 70s disco to the boompty beats of Chicago’s shuffly house music. Since 2006, Hijack has been establishing himself as one of underground dance music’s rising stars, remixing the likes of Moby, Adam Freeland, and Magik Johnson. His music has been played and supported by the likes of Switch, Crookers, Fatboy Slim, Riva Starr, Kissy Sellout and Annie Mac, and is a regular feature on radio shows and dance floors the world over. Hijack also runs a record label called Jack Union.
K-nto aka Cristian Oprea is a Jackin House DJ/Producer from Romania. He got involved in producing and DJing in 2010. K-nto felt he had something to say through his music while attending an after party with Phil Weeks. His musical trip build up easely, starting with mixing for friends, later on collaborating with other artists, such as TBF and Chemars. K-nto’s music is a mix of classic jazz, disco and hip-hop samples with funky basslines and strong beats, combined with new sounds.