Arco is a House DJ/Producer from Czech Republic. His style is defined as an elaborate structure of funky and jackin house rhytms. He has released music on labels like Miguel Migs’ Salted Music, Guesthouse, Tango, Candy Music, Flapjack, Blockhead, etc. Through the years, Arco gained support from people like Fedde Le Grand, Grant Nelson, Miguel Migs, Mark Farina, Johnny Fiasco, Jay West, Frankie J, Tommy Largo, Inland Knights, and many more.
Archive for April 2012
UMEK is an internationally acclaimed Techno DJ/Producer from Slovenia. He’s been seducing the masses with his own music blend for more than a decade. Always on the look for new sounds and determined to challenge every existing cliché in music industry, he managed to define his own vision of vanguard techno.
01) Matt Samuels – We Go
02) Zenbi – Double Trouble (Stefano Noferini Remix)
03) Hithouse – Jack To The Sound Of The Underground 2012 (Addy v.d. Zwan & Jerry Beke Mix)
04) Koen Groeneveld & Addy van der Zwan – He
05) Lulu & Alice – Just Once
06) Tom Freak – Fck
07) Ahmet Sendil – You So Stronge
08) Jochem Hamerling – Wrecked
09) Platinum Monkey – Safari Blood
10) Da Fresh – Lucky Number (Kiko Remix)
11) Phunk Investigation – From The Dust
12) A.K.O. – JackPot
13) Dualitik – Mixta
14) A.K.O. & Tesla – The Winner
15) Joop Junior – Exclusive My Ass
16) Save The Robot – Party People
17) 777 System – Devistating
18) Sadowick – Tales From East Van
19) Balthazar, Jackrock – Hydraulic Pressure
Rafael Kakudo is a House DJ/Producer from Germany. He grew up with House and Techno in the Frankfurt area. 2011 was the year of his “Didicated To You E.P” on Clap Your Hands and his club hit “Work”, which hit the Beatport Tech House Top Ten. Releases and remixes followed on labels like Made To Play, Play It Down, Made For The Night, etc. His tracks are played by DJs like Josh Wink, Richie Hawtin, Laurent Garnier, DJ Sneak, 2000 and One, and many more. Listening to this mix while playing online poker is great! :)
Ill Phill aka Phil Dolman is an Electro House DJ/Producer from UK. He’s been DJing for almost 10 years. Having played all over the world, Phil is no stranger to the business. He’s been part of a few other projects prior to this, he worked with the super producer Will Bailey for 3 years. Together they gave you “Bass Weazal” & “Punk Rolla”. These projects saw Phil tour the States, see most of Europe, and even go as far as South Korea.